Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission deadline extended to July 31!
We are now accepting online abstracts submissions for Clima 2013 congress until July 31, 2012.
Method of Submission
• To submit an abstract please fill in the registration form first. You will receive a password enabling you to submit an abstract after completing the form.
• All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form.
• After submitting the abstract there are 3 days, when authors can modify it. After that abstract is locked and submitted to review process.
Abstracts Submission Instructions
• Abstracts must be in English.
• Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
• Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
• Please indicate the appropriate congress topic.
• The abstract should be 100 - 300 words, text only.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
• Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and in case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Author will be notified about review result - abstract acceptance -
by e-mail latest on September 30, 2012.