Dear Madam, dear Sir,
It is my great pleasure to invite you to the CLIMA 2013 Congress, the leading international scientific and engineering congress in the field of HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning). This meeting is a joint event of the 11th REHVA World Congress and the 8th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality, Ventilation and Energy Conservation in Buildings, which will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, on June 16 – 19, 2013.
The CLIMA 2013 is organised by the REHVA member Czech Society of Environmental Engineering (STP) with participation of the professional congress organizer GUARANT International spol. s r. o.. This meeting offers a platform for the exchange of technical and scientific knowledge, technical solution and experience among scientists, engineers, architects, academia and industry, facility managers, building owners and policy-makers in a wide range of topics related to the HVAC industry, Building industry and Building Services.
Related to the motto: “Energy efficient, smart and healthy buildings”, the congress will feature contributions from scientists and practitioners on the following topics:
- Energy Efficient Heating, Cooling and Ventilation of Buildings
- Renewable and High-Efficient Energy Sources
- Advanced Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and Air- Conditioning Systems for Buildings
- Energy Efficient Domestic Hot Water Supply Systems
- Sanitary Systems – Hygiene of Domestic Water Supply Systems, Efficient Use of Potable Water, Environmental Friendly Sewage Disposal
- Advanced Technologies for Building Acoustics
- Artificial And Day Lighting
- Technologies for Intelligent Buildings
- Quality of Indoor Environment
- Building Certification Schemes
- Integrated Building Design
- Commissioning and Facility Management
- HVAC Best Practise Examples
- Directive on Energy Performance of Buildings Implementation
- Zero Energy Buildings
- HVAC in Historical Buildings
- Fire Safety of the Buildings
On behalf of the organizing Committee, I warmly invite you to join us in the historical and beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic, for the CLIMA 2013.
On behalf of the organising committee
prof. Karel Kabele